CREW Dallas is a powerful network that creates success for women in commercial real estate.
With an average membership of 350 each year, CREW Dallas is the leading organization for decision-making executive women, providing opportunities for networking, education, leadership development and civic/philanthropic involvement. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking coalition, CREW Dallas is transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally, showcasing member expertise and successes and serving as a resource to its members and the industry. CREW Network’s membership of more than 10,000 professionals over 70 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines.
Since 1980, CREW Dallas has connected commercial real estate professionals in the Dallas market, working together to:
- Create a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking
- Push the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry
- Provide educational programs which directly affect your day-to-day work and promote real change
- Provide opportunities for members to perform a complete business transaction utilizing resources through its membership base
- Encourage our members to be a force for activism and involvement in our communities.
CREW Dallas members are empowered by sharing their knowledge and experience with others in our community, while also learning from the insight and know-how of others. That’s why we focus our efforts on networking programs and encourage membership to give back through fundraising activities. In growing and strengthening our network, we aim to create more opportunities for women in commercial real estate.