Invest in Yourself and Your Career
By joining CREW Dallas and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
We offer a variety of membership levels ranging in price from $275 to $2,000 depending on your tenure, specialization and business needs.
Annual CREW Dallas Member Benefits include:
- Business development and networking opportunities
- Information exchange
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Community service and philanthropic contributions
- Leadership development
- Friendship and camaraderie with peers
- Exclusive Members-only meetings and Behind the Scenes events
- Member-to-member business referrals
- Reduced pricing for events
As a CREW Dallas member, you also have access to all CREW Network benefits:
- Member only access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention and Marketplace
- Discounted registration to the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Certificate in Leadership
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings and career assistance through the CREW Network Career Center
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Dallas and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who are currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Kimberly Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can apply to the CREW Dallas using this form.
If you are a returning member you can use the reinstatement application.
If you are an Undergrad or Graduate student you must fill out the student specific application.