CREW Dallas is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals. Serving on the CREW Dallas Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious peers working in the commercial real estate field.
The CREW Dallas Board is made up of eleven voting directors and one non-voting Director as follows.
- Past President
- Strategic Advisor (former Past President)
- Community Projects Director
- Programs Director
- Marketing/Communications Director
- Member Services Director
- Membership Director
- Sponsorship Director
- Executive Director (non-voting Director)
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of the Chapter for years to come
- The President-Elect, President, Past President, and Strategic Advisor each hold their office for a one-year term beginning January 1 following election as President-Elect and thereafter holding the offices of President, Past President, and Strategic Advisor for one-year consecutive terms.
- The other Directors hold office for a term of two years from January 1 following election through December 31 of the subsequent year
- Each year, the new President-Elect assigns each of the Directors to serve as either Secretary/Treasurer or as any of the committee liaisons (Community Projects, Programs, Marketing/Communications, Member Services, Membership, or Sponsorship).
- Attendance at Board of Directors meetings is mandatory
- Each member of the Board of Directors is encouraged to attend CREW Dallas and CREW in the Community events
- Board Directors are required to make a personal donation to CREW Network Foundation and to CREW in Community in the amount of their choosing.
- Required travel is reimbursable by the Chapter as written in the Chapters Policies & Procedures manual.
- All nominees must have been full active members for not less than two years at the time of election, be in good standing and have previously served as a CREW Committee Chair or Co-Chair, a CREW Classic, Inc. Committee Chair, a CREW Texas regional conference Chair or Co-Chair, or a CREW Network council meeting or annual convention Chair or Co-Chair (where the Corporation was a co-host), or, prior to 1992, as a CREW Chair, Co-Chair or Officer.
- With the exception of President, only one person from a firm or company may serve as an Officer and Director during any calendar year.
- Nominees for President-Elect must have previously been or currently be a Director.
- The CREW Dallas Nominating Committee is responsible for the nomination of Officers, and Directors of CREW Dallas for presentation to the membership for election.
- An email notice will be sent to all CREW Dallas members seeking nominations for the President-Elect and Directors of CREW Dallas to be filled for the coming year. The nomination process is opened in July of the upcoming year and remains open for a two (2) week period of time.
- Upon positive confirmation of their ability to serve, the CREW Dallas office will send each candidate a biographical questionnaire and they will each have a two (2) week time frame in which to complete and send it to the CREW Dallas office.
- All candidates for the position of President-Elect will be interviewed by the Nominating Committee.
2021 CREW Dallas Board of Directors
Managing Director - Client Solutions, CBRE, Inc.
Partner, Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
Managing Director - Client Solutions, CBRE, Inc.
Wealth Strategist, Northern Trust
Associate, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
VP-Community Development, Gordon Highlander
Principal | Studio Director, CallisonRTKL Inc.
Senior Vice President/Business Development, Republic Title of Texas, Inc.
Principal, SL Taylor Investments, LLC
Director of Asset Management, Phoenix Capital Partners
Executive Director, CREW Dallas
CREW Dallas thanks all of our Past Presidents for their service and commitment to the organization!
Victoria Summerall, 2020
Shea Kracheck, 2019
Paula L Beasley, 2018
Suzanne Brasuell, 2017
Teresa Ereon Giltner, 2016
Sally Longroy, 2015
Michelle Hudson, 2014
Elissa Plotsky, 2013
Rebecca Tudor, 2012
Vicky Gunning, 2011
Jill Warren, 2010
Marti Nemer, 2009
Leigh Richter, 2008
Julie Young, 2007
Diane Butler, 2006
Kathy Mulgrew, 2005
Marilyn Acheson, 2004
Lorraine Teel, 2003
Brenda Richardson, 2002
Beth Lambert, 2001
Jody Muse, 2000
Sharon Herrin, 1999
Trisha Ewert, 1998
Pam Wilkerson, 1997
Pat Stanton, 1996
Eliza Solender, 1995
Irene Hosford, 1994
Elizabeth Trocchio, 1993
Sarah Johnson, 1992
Susan Gwin, 1991
Deborah Atkins, 1990
Julie Bayliss Hogan, 1989
Suzan Cooper, 1988
Judy Taylor, 1987
Karen Wilson, 1986
Myrna Nichols, 1985
Marty Swenholt, 1984
Rosanna Stanley, 1983
Janie Davis Wright, 1982
Kathy Price Wilke, 1981